Peter J. Taurinskas is both an investment advisor for Mutual Trust Asset Management, Inc. who is a fiduciary for their clients and a broker for Mutual Trust Company of America Securities. Most advisors work as only an investment advisor or a broker, not both. What makes Mr. Taurinskas unique is that he provides investment advice as both an investment advisor and a broker and he will help you discover what type of investment advice is best for you. He seeks to help investors make their money work harder for them by pulling weeds from their outdated portfolios with a focus on tax, financial, and estate planning. He is a member of the National Institute of Certified Estate Planners and holds the prestigious CEP® designation. His team of professionals includes Certified Public Accountants(CPAs), Certified Financial Planners(CFPs), Certified Financial Analysts(CFAs), Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorneys. Mr. Taurinskas’ team members are experienced, knowledgeable and are committed to providing you with the facts so you can make an educated decision what is best for you and your family. There is always a professional available to assist you.
Whether you have a malnourished portfolio or are seeking fee and risk relief, you will experience a new approach in working with us to achieve your successful future. Our commitment to you is simple: We act in the best interests of our clients at all times. We enjoy helping matriarchs and patriarchs who would like to be at peace with their money and to overcome the challenges of wealth with a disciplined and systemized financial process designed to lead to wealth.
- No Pressure, no obligation to become a client
- Educate and Explain in simple, easy to understand language Independent – no corporate influence or “puppet-strings”
- Strict Fiduciaries – only what’s best for our clients (not our pocket) Financially Sound – not “yearning” for the next client
- Value-Add – communicate proactively (defensively / offensively) Tortoise, Not the Hare – capital-preservation driven
- Convenient – meet at our office, neutral site, or your home